Daily Ukulele December 30th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

I've hurt my wrist, think I have a spot of tendonitis, but it's very sore and so I'm not sure how much playing I'll be able to do!

Page: 96
Song: A Groovy Kind Of Love

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Hi Joey! So sorry to hear about your wrist. Be sure to give it some RICE (rest, ice, compression and elevation) before your problem gets worse. Ibuprofin is also good, if your stomach can tolerate it. It's generally best to intervene early. It may also help to examine the ergonomics of how you use the wrist to see if there's some sort of adjustment you can make that puts less stress on the affected area. I hope you feel better soon!

Hi Joey! So sorry to hear about your wrist. Be sure to give it some RICE (rest, ice, compression and elevation) before your problem gets worse. Ibuprofin is also good, if your stomach can tolerate it. It's generally best to intervene early. It may also help to examine the ergonomics of how you use the wrist to see if there's some sort of adjustment you can make that puts less stress on the affected area. I hope you feel better soon!

I can't take Ibuprofin as I'm severely brittle asthmatic and it makes me wheeze like a train, but I am doing the RICE, have done two videos today but that's it until the wrist is better! I shall start looking at how I use my wrist to avoid it happening again! Thanks :D

Top Bottom