Building School

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
Couldn't find a slot for this post so it's here.

I've revised the web pages of my ukulele building school website. Before you get into long discussions with me as has been the case recently, all of the costs are included on the website - this is not a cheap way to get a ukulele! I've revised the 'Internship' pages to 'Masterclass'. Masterclass is where you pay to work with me to batch produce a bunch of tenors - a simple concept that allows you to learn through intense repetition the essential building processes... you get to keep one at the end too :)

I still want to do a QuickBuild in the US but it has all got to be done right and organised by a third party in the US. Anyone interested in doing the running for this has to keep in mind that I need 3 - 4 days to do this with a class of 10 students and a reasonable workshop, 4 months preparation time and a place to lay my head. I will only be conducting tenor builds this year so that is the premise and course fees will be $800 for tuition and materials only. If you think you can put this tigether for me (your reward a free place on the course) then pm me, serious offers and contenders only.

Sorry mods to ad this here but I can't find anywhere else to put it.

Top Bottom