VOTE: For the Winner of "The Mr. Moonlight Uke Sticker Design Contest!!!!"

Pick your favorite sticker!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr moonlight

Reaction score
So after a painstakingly going through all the great entries I put together the runner ups. Mainly based upon what designs will print the best. So Here they are (In alphabetical order) and let the voting begin! In 5 days we will have our winner!

Here's the link to the original contest:
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...3-The-Mr-Moonlight-Uke-Sticker-Design-Contest!!!!

I <3 Ukulele
I <3 Ukulele.jpg

I Heart UKE (All Black Background)
I Heart UKE.jpg

It's a Ukulele
It's a Ukulele.jpg

Pineapple Smile
Pineapple Smile.jpg

Uke A Day
Uke A Day.jpg

There will be 250 of these printed on high quality vinyl so anyone who wants one or a few should be able to get their hands on them. Cost will be $1 to cover shipping for anyone in the U.S., international will be $2. The winner of course will get a larger stack sent for free as a their prize.

Last edited:
this is a tough contest to vote on, because I like them all!

is that a dollar per sticker or per shipping because I would like a few of each :iwant:

this is a tough contest to vote on, because I like them all!

is that a dollar per sticker or per shipping because I would like a few of each :iwant:

I will only be printing the winning sticker. If I get enough requests for one of the runner ups, we can work that out then. It's only around $21 to print a batch or 250, so if there are enough people out there willing to put up the cash for print + postage I'll don't mind sending off another to print.

As for how many per envelope, I'll throw around 3-6 stickers per. If you want a specific number just let me know. It's really based more on how many I can fit and have it still pass for regular first class mail.

I'm also getting my own uke sticker printed that I will throw in as well.
ukulele_sticker_A.jpg

I figure paypal will be the easiest way to send cash. Just PM me and I'll send you my email addy for Paypal.

A SAE will work as well.

I heart Uke!!!

Okay, the one at the top...

Winner!

And the Results are in!
Congrats to vickersdc on an excellent sticker!
I <3 Ukulele.jpg

It's off to print. In a couple weeks I'll have them ready to send out. PM me if you would like the winning sticker. I'm charging $1 to send stickers to anyone who wants a few. Just let me know how many. Otherwise I'll just send around 5 or so.

International will be $2 to cover the extra postage.

Last edited:
Blimey! :D

Thank you to everyone that voted for my design - it's the first time I've won a contest :) :) And for those that created the other designs... they were really cool too!

David.

And the Results are in!
Congrats to vickersdc on an excellent sticker!
View attachment 31862

It's off to print. In a couple weeks I'll have them ready to send out. PM me if you would like the winning sticker. I'm charging $1 to send stickers to anyone who wants a few. Just let me know how many. Otherwise I'll just send around 5 or so.

International will be $2 to cover the extra postage.

I just got word that the stickers have been printed and they are currently in transit!

Top Bottom