Mele solid mahogany tenor w/ pu: $100 + shipping!<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
Many of you probably saw my posting for my koa Mele which I have since pulled from sale. Well I still have a hankering for a banjo uke, so I'm going to go for a Rally banjo uke. Problem is I need to raise some money yet.

For sale here is a solid mahogany Mele tenor. It does have thee self repaired cracks on the back. I simply filled the cracks with super glue. No refinishing or standing done. It doesn't look all too great, but it has given me no problems in the two months since. I bought it for a discount from a local music store because of the cracks on the back. The cracks don't affect the tone at all, it still Sounds great. There is also some checking in the finish, nothing harmful to the instrument so it never bothered me.

I have installed in this uke a home made passive pickup. I used two piezo transducers and an end pin jack I ordered off of eBay.

Included with the uke is a hard foam case, a pack of Aquila low g strings and a Korg chromatic tune.

As stated in the title, the going price is $100 plus shipping to the US. International rate will be applied for buyers outside of the US.

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

Interested in Mele

Does it have a gloss finish, can't quit tell. If it does I would like to make an arrangement to buy it.

I would say it has a semi gloss finish. It's not a super shiny high gloss finish but it far from satin.

Great deal, but wish cracks hadn't been filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom