Reaction score
'Without music life would b-flat'
Happy New Year 2012 to all UU members.
xUX6g.jpg

tuBui.jpg

AGTQp.jpg

Happy strumming
Aloha,

Those are some pretty Ukuleles! Happy New Year to you too!

And to everyone else on UU :D

Hope 2012 brings joy, happiness, health and Ukuleles to all who want them :music:

Those are some pretty Ukuleles! Happy New Year to you too!
And to everyone else on UU :D
Hope 2012 brings joy, happiness, health and Ukuleles to all who want them :music:

Thanks a lot and happy new year to you too. :)

I sure do hope 2012 will be a happy year, some of us realy need it. All the best to all.

have a happy & safe new year's everyone! remember that drinking and driving won't just kill you, it could also damage a perfectly good ukulele--while in its case, mind you--resting on the floorboard of your car.

on a different note...

instead of making a bunch of new year's resolutions that will eventually fall, one by one, to the wayside, i recommend something else.

pray and think about it for at least a few weeks and even as long as the end of january. but ask that God will give you a word or phrase that will be your theme for the year. and whenever you can, apply that idea.

for example, my wife's word for this past year was "giving." she made a big push to be generous and unselfish these last 12 months. it made a wonderful impact on her life and on others.

what will yours be? i'm praying for mine.

suggestions...

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control

uke related...

chords, scales, bach, flexibility, generosity (as in give away/contest with some of your hoard :) ), uke club, and luthier

happy new year everyone, especially v74 I enjoy your photos every time!

Those are some great photos! I might have to set one of them as my desktop background.

Happy new year everyone - I hope that 2012 is ukin' fantastic for you all. :D

Happy new year everyone have a great 2012.

And those are fantastic photos.

happy new year everyone, especially v74 I enjoy your photos every time!
Thanks a lot foxfair. Glad you like it. Happy 2012
:)

Those are some great photos! I might have to set one of them as my desktop background.
Happy new year everyone - I hope that 2012 is ukin' fantastic for you all. :D
Thanks a lot and feel free to use it as your desktop bg.

Happy new year everyone have a great 2012.
And those are fantastic photos.
Thanks a lot ItsMrPitchy

Happy New Year to you too... wow that is some fine collection..I see you like the finer things in life....Keep strumming them strings...

A healthy and prosperous new year to everyone!
v74, it looks like you're a photographer... I'm just a picture taker.
Have you ever thought of making an ukulele calendar?

Happy New Year to you too... wow that is some fine collection..I see you like the finer things in life....Keep strumming them strings...
:D:D:D

A healthy and prosperous new year to everyone!
v74, it looks like you're a photographer... I'm just a picture taker.
Have you ever thought of making an ukulele calendar?
I'm not a photographer (if you refer to professional)...so i'm a picture taker like you.
I used to think about making an uke calendar but end up making the postcard instead as I post them here.
:) Happy 2012

Here is the vdo that I use Collings UT1K to play the Thai song, 'Winter Wind'.
Hope you all enjoy and happy 2012.

Top Bottom