Ukulele Underground Biggest Loser Starting Up Again!

Mim

Reaction score
Wanna make sure everyone saw this so that if you want to get involved this round you can!!! Typically our Fall rounds are smaller and this last Fall round we lost as a group 325 lbs. I really want to beat that number this time. So if you have a resolution to lose weight or get healthier for 2012, join us! We have a good time in the UUBL thread! And winning an ukulele is always good motivation! And we go by percentage so everyone has a chance!

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?58076-UUBL-Spring-2012-Edition!

I just lost 80 pounds in the last few months. Does it count? I was on the die it....lol

hahaha, it would count... had you been weighing in with us! Glad you are no longer on the die it! Glad to see you back around! You were missed :)

I just lost 80 pounds in the last few months. Does it count? I was on the die it....lol

lol! oh how well I understnad that method of losing weight! I think you deserve at the very least an honorable mention for that.

hope you are doing much better.

Mahalo Mim..No I'm not gonna ask how much...

Hahaha... with us losing a combined 325 and a lot of that coming from a smaller group of people... you can safely assume it was a good bit!
It seriously is awesome yall and you get to know some UUers that you mau not would have gotten to know before... so check it out!

Hahaha... with us losing a combined 325 and a lot of that coming from a smaller group of people... you can safely assume it was a good bit!
It seriously is awesome yall and you get to know some UUers that you mau not would have gotten to know before... so check it out!

I did it last winter and lost 30 lbs. It was agreat experience. I have put some of that back on so I am going to do it again. Too much work and not enough working out.

There is great comaraderie and support from the group. Along with a few yucks and Ha Ha's along the way. So come on, what are you waiting for?

Hahaha... with us losing a combined 325 and a lot of that coming from a smaller group of people...

..... who are now a group of smaller people.

OK, groan away. I couldn't resist. I'm in UUBL Winter 2012. I lost 25 (well, 23) pounds last fall. I can't count how many times I decided not to have that donut/burger/whatever because I was part of UUBL. Another 30 pounds is my goal overall.

I'd like to sign up. Sounds like great winter motivation.

I'd like to sign up. Sounds like great winter motivation.

Just go to the thread in General Discussion and post in there that you want to join us and I will add you to the list!!! We got a good group so far, but we need more!

Just go to the thread in General Discussion and post in there that you want to join us and I will add you to the list!!! We got a good group so far, but we need more!

Count me in please.

Maaaaaaaybe this is a bump... and I hope to be forgiven for doing so. But I want this to get as much exposure as possible because we begin THIS WEEKEND and want as many people who might be itnerested to know about this! Plus... I have 37 people signed up and would love to have 40!!! The goal is getting a combines weight loss of over 500... if I have 40 people and everyone loses 15 lbs we would lose 600! OR MORE! So excited for this round! JOIN US!!!

Top Bottom