FS or trade: Mainland solid mahogany, Honeybee soprano uke with pickup and hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Uke

Reaction score
Excellent condition no scratches, Mainland Ukes, solid mahogany Honeybee soprano uke with under bridge pickup, ebony sealed geared tuners and a tweed hard case. I bought this last summer and really wanted to love it, but it just hasn't grown on me. I learned on a baritone uke and just can't get used to those small soprano fret spacings. I would like to either sell this uke or trade for an older ukulele banjo with resonator, or even a tenor sized uke (a sale would help fund the purchase of a uke banjo anyway.) Full disclosure: when I bought this one from Mainland, I got a scratch and dent discount because they said they could hear a string buzz. I couldn't hear it. The neck is straight, no issues there at all. If you can hear it, your ears and playing skills are better than mine. Action is low and very playable. It also sounds great plugged in. I will record and post a video link soon. For a sale, with the like new tweed hard case I would like $200 plus shipping. For a trade, I am looking for a decent playing ukulele banjo, vintage would be fine, just let me know what you might have to offer.
photo.jpgphoto(2).jpg
photo(3).jpgphoto(4).jpgphoto(5).jpg

Last edited:
I bought a Honeybee this time last year, absolutely loved it. Broke my heart to sell it, just a sweet little thing, but it just wasn't getting played.

Same here. It's the nicest of all my ukes, it just needs played more by someone who's more into sopranos than me.

Uke is sold

Uke is now sold. Moderator can now lock the thread. Thanks everybody for looking. Now I just need to find a banjo uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom