Uke Strap

allUkedup

Reaction score
There was a lady on here that I guess invented and sold her own uke straps. Can someone direct me to her website again? My birthday (as well as the 1 year anniversary of my uke endeavor!) is coming up and I'm going to point my wife to that site.

Confession: I haven't had time to play the uke in a while and I'm trying hard to get back into it. I love it and haven't been able to practice enough!

Yea the Uke leash is a great invention and very reasonable priced. It frees up,your left hand so you can move around the fretboard as much as you want.

As for getting back into the uke, my up one suggestion is to pick it up for T least 10-15 min each day. It's not a lot of time, and you will make a lot of progress and have a lot of fun each day.

Ivan

Hi allUkedup!

Feel free to check out the website and email me with any questions. I am available even on the New Year's Holiday, although shipping will have to wait until Tuesday, when the post office is open again. Thanks to all the UU folks for your support!
–Lori

Yes, I love Lori! Her uke leash is great, and her customer service is even better! :shaka:

I have 2 of the leather leash ones,....nicely made and great service. Helps a lot when i want to stand and play especially.

A leash so nice,....i bought it twice! :) (2 separate purchases so i can leave one in each case of my favorite ukes)

cheers,
Joe T

Last edited:
Top Bottom