Happy New Year To UU Folks

Thanks Tim. Happy New Year.

All the best!

Aloha tim,
wow you got a Mya Moe Tenor now..soo cool...E Komo Mai 2012...Hauoli Makahiki Hou..to you and your family...Hope all is well and you are having a wonderful time..Stan
May 2012 bring you Peace, Happiness, prosperity and all the other good things your way...

Aloha tim,
wow you got a Mya Moe Tenor now..

If I'm not mistaken, I think it's just a shadow on the peghead making it look like Mya-Moe.

Thanks for the video WhenDogsSing, I really liked it . . . although I had this urgent need to pee after listening :)

Aloha tim,
wow you got a Mya Moe Tenor now..soo cool...E Komo Mai 2012...Hauoli Makahiki Hou..to you and your family...Hope all is well and you are having a wonderful time..Stan
May 2012 bring you Peace, Happiness, prosperity and all the other good things your way...

Hi MM Stan...Actually, I do have a Mya-Moe on order that will be finished in mid-January. It is S/N 577, a mahogany classic tenor resonator. In the video, I am playing a Kala spalted maple baritone w/tree of life inlay...It is one sweet ukulele...!!! Thanks for your kind words and I wish you the very best also...!!!

Happy new year everyone...yes I'm a day late, but hey we still a full year since its leap year....

Thanks, and Happy New Year to you and your family.

You will love your Mya Moe - I have a Traditional #551 and it's on my top 3 along with my two KoAlohas! When do you expect delivery of it?

Gordon and Char are wonderful people to deal with, very much like the KoAloha family...

Thanks, and Happy New Year to you and your family.

You will love your Mya Moe - I have a Traditional #551 and it's on my top 3 along with my two KoAlohas! When do you expect delivery of it?

Gordon and Char are wonderful people to deal with, very much like the KoAloha family...

Mine is S/N 577 and it will be done in mid-January. You absolutely right...Gordon and Char are very pleasant folks and very talented too...!!!

Aloha Tim,
Happy 2012 . . . Hope you have a wonderful time strumming and picking your ukuleles.
And thanks again for the crown bridge :) Now she, the crown bridge, isn't alone here anymore.
tuBui.jpg
zpdlo.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom