Mr Sandman - Instrumental

That was great. Nice intro, it was spot-on. Even if it didn't have the title I could tell what song it was.

Nice playing.

Fave since I was a kid in the Fifties. Lovely rendition. I enjoyed it!

Very nice! Good arrangement and execution.

I really enjoyed this. Great playing!

Wow very nice indeed.

I loved the intro as well as the rest of the piece, good sound.

Yes it's always food to look back and see how far you've progressed in a few months from now.

What book is this arrangement from?

Thanks for sharing!
Ivan

Thank you everyone for your very positive feedback!

Olarte, I downloaded a tab for it ages ago and have just had a look for it but it seems to have been deleted. I am sure I have a copy saved somewhere. Send me a PM with your email if you would like me to send you a copy.

I had a good Christmas thanks Leroy, I hope you are well!

Can I have a copy too please, I learned it from a Youtube vid, and keep having to find it again when I've forgotton the tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kgQE1AaM5A

This tutorial, which is little more than him playing it slowly, is excellent. He plays it well. And chords are in the write-up. Good tune. I like your video, too, original poster.

Last edited:
Very nicely played - and a lovely sounding uke, too. I have recently included a TAB of this in our latest Uke Group Songbook ...... not sure it will sound as good as yours tho!! I would also love to have a copy, if possible. I will pm you my email address

cheerio

Roberta

Hi folks a copy of the tab hopefully (providing I can find it) on the way to everyone who PM'd me their email address. Leroy can you PM me yours as I seem to have lost it from previous correspondence.

coolkayaker, I'd not seen this before, but it is almost exactly the same chords and melody notes that I use only Ukulelezaza (Remco, from Belgium) plays it way better than I do, still he has been playing for many years and is one of my favourite players!

Many thanks, John - I received the Tab this morning! :) It is a better version than the one I already have.

I love watching Ukulelezaza & his uke work! His 'slow' version of the Formby Practise piece is just terrific & eventually I will get it worked out from his rendition as he uses 'easy chords' not heaps of barr chords!

cheerio

Roberta

email sent with a couple of other tabs! :D

Beautiful...enjoyed that and great uke too!

Top Bottom