FS Tangi Mini<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

pithaya9

Reaction score
Selling my Tangi Mini. Got a few months back from MGM he said it was his last and that he found it in his garage. Comes with the plastic stand. $85.00 includes shipping to US only.

Thanks for looking.
Jack

Attachments

• mini_headstock_2.jpg
    mini_headstock_2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 44
  • mini_front_2.jpg
    mini_front_2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 67
  • mini_front_1.jpg
    mini_front_1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 62
  • mini_back_1.jpg
    mini_back_1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 50
  • uu_sell.jpg
    uu_sell.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 52
Very very nice. What's the scale size?

I already have a pocket uke, so I can't justify the purchase, but it looks like a nice deal.

GT I hope you get it!

Very very nice. What's the scale size?

I already have a pocket uke, so I can't justify the purchase, but it looks like a nice deal.

GT I hope you get it!

Hi Ivan, the total length of the uke is 10". Nice score on the Pineapple Sundae by the way.

Mahalo
Jack

The uke is next to a standard sheet of paper.

Last edited:
Thanks Jack, yes I got the the Pineapple Sunday, literally overnight in time for New Years eve. Yet another reason for me not to purchase anymore, my UAS has been cured.

And the beautiful T2 that I got from you now has a sister by her side. I've strung the T2 with a wound low G partly to justify having both since they are very similar in sound.

It great people like, you and Dana that make UU such a wonderful close knit community.

Aloha!
Ivan

The Tangi Mini is Sold. Thank you GT3T11!

Aloha
Jack

Last edited:
Egad! This teeny-tiny Tangi is adorable!

I can't tune it yet, but carrying this itty-bitty charmer around and holding it up high to "play" it makes me feel like Paris Hilton with her chihuahua. And I assure you NOTHING else in my life makes me feel like Paris Hilton. What fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom