FS: Handsome Kiwaya KTS-4 with hurt feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinnyT11

Reaction score
FS: Handsome Kiwaya KTS-4 -- PRICE DROP

PRICE DROP--Today is 1/8/12, which equals Blackjack, so I'm dropping the price $21.
You won't find another excellent-condition KTS-4 for $424 w/case, shipped.

I'm in love with my new-to-me Pohaku custom mahogany soprano and I'm not playing my solid-mahogany KTS-4. I want him to live in a new home where he can be the star mahogany uke---he really has star quality.

This soprano, Kiwaya's top-selling model, is fashioned after the vintage Martins. Mine is in excellent condition. There's a faint 1/3-inch-long mark in the finish under the bridge at the E string that is so slight I can't capture it in a photo. If not for that, I'd call it as-new. It has a refined sound--and new Worth clear medium strings have given it added volume. Fit and finish are excellent; it's beautifully made. Action is low and soooo easy.

Here's Ken Middleton's review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN1DgGqgA_A

I'm offering it for $421, including hard case, shipped ConUS. I accept Paypal.
(A new one is $525 for the uke alone.)

in case.jpgfront.jpgfretboard.jpgback.jpg

Last edited:
Wow are you letting that go....it's a awesome and nice uke
I would grab it but I got my martins... Good Luck on the Sale...

Because it's still the Year of the Rabbit, let's hippity hop for an upward bump.

Talk to me more...I'll happily answer questions about this premium mahogany uke. (I've gotten some PMs.)

The Kiwaya's road crew is bringing in recording equipment this weekend so we can post a decent sound sample, but we can skype so you can see and hear it.

These are fantastic instruments. Anybody who loves a good soprano with a classic sound and feel would LOVE it. It is one of the best bargains out there.

Weekend bump.

January seems to be a sleepy time for buying ukes. Mifune, the Seventh Kiwaya Samurai, may opt for a retreat for the winter to the hot springs near Hakone.

Hakone_Hot_Spring_Bath.jpg

Pm sent: my brother love the Kiwaya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom