Kala flame mahogany new in the box with deluxe gig bag<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukegirl

Reaction score
Kala flame mahogany new in the box with deluxe gig bag
Here we have a new in the box Kala CEM flame mahogany concert with a Kala deluxe gig bag...also new..Unreal flame on this one..check the pic's! $89 shipped to the lower 48
Price: $89 Shipped to the lower 48

REDUCED!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• kala 001.jpg
    kala 001.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 84
  • kala 002.jpg
    kala 002.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 129
  • kala 003.jpg
    kala 003.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 111
  • kala 004.jpg
    kala 004.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Is someone going to snag this? I do not need one at all but this is almost free!

Is someone going to snag this? I do not need one at all but this is almost free!

I agree!!! Can't believe it is still available.

oh its beautiful! and the price is right , if only it had a pickup system in it :(

i've looked around lots of places and haven't found out yet. is this a laminate or solid top? the price indicates laminate. i would like it to be solid. :)

just got off phone with kala. laminate flame mahogany top, back & sides.

Last edited:
i've looked around lots of places and haven't found out yet. is this a laminate or solid top? the price indicates laminate. i would like it to be solid. :)
Unless the specs explicitly spell out "solid", I assume it is a laminate. Same convention goes for guitars.

usually can tell by price too..... unless someone is realllllllllllllllyyyy generous!

i know, i know. but one can hope.

laminate isn't a deal breaker, though. especially at this time of year with interior humidity conditions at war with exterior chilliness. a lam might be the right idea.

Last call before it goes to the ebay!! Anyone? FYI my ebay price will be $105...still available....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom