Anyone need a logo or business card?

Ame

Reaction score
So, I have an assignment to create a logo and business card(or something along thosel lines) for someone's business (or hypothetical business.) but I would like to make one for someone's actual business (or other personal use but I was hoping for a Ukulele type of business or 'singer/song writer' or something like that.) if possible.

I would need a lot of specific information and preferences in what they would look like.

I would love to be in contact with anyone who is interested ASAP.

Any takers?

Thanks for your time. :)

(On a side note, I know I could enter the UU contest for this, but it wouldn't exactly work out with the way I need to do my assignment and such.. :\ but I decided to post here just in case someone was interested.)

(oh also I wasn't exactly sure if I should have put this in 'Uke Talk' or not since I was looking for a uke related business to work with and such.. sorry if it's in the wrong section.)

Last edited:
Cool idea.
It would be perfect if there was some flat broke, hardcore ukulelist out there you could spice up with a cool card he/she can flick around at gigs, shopping malls, music stores, record companies etc.

Making a decent, cool business card is actually quite hard for a regular person. I get lots of really bad cards sometimes (mostly academics whose world is as big as the pages of a book), ink running all over the place and layouts from the stone age. Very curious as to what will be the result of your project. If possible, please share the final design with us :)

me me me me me too! I so artistically challanged.....

I'm terrible at this sorta stuff but a number of my friends and acquaintances have been telling me for a long time that I need to come up with a logo and business card for myself that covers all aspects of what “Dominator” is about. Of course this would be the tabs but something that would also incorporate the luthier aspect and hopefully one day some merchandise to sell etc. I’m not the marketing type so the whole idea seems a little strange to me.

However, I’ve been putting this off for a long, long time and waiting a little longer is not a problem. I think you should help MGM get setup by way of your project. He is the man when it comes to purchasing ukuleles and most certainly deserves it.

Theoretically I could help both of you. xP but for I can do only one for the assignment. I think what I'll do is get some ideas/thumbnails down for both of you and see which is the more realistic one to do for the assignment.

Though if you guys want I could try to make something for both of you. But I'm just a student and in no way trying to present myself as a professional at this. I AM still learning, but would love to challenge myself and do more than what is asked of me in class. Doing both should be a fun challenge to do.

I'll PM you both about details in what I need and what you would want from me.

Thanks for showing interest! :)

I want to create more branding and presence around my writing (as well as Acoustic magazine, I write for a couple of other mags, and I've been ghostwriting a business book). Eventually that'll be a website, but for now, a logo and business card would be a great start. It sounds like you're oversubscribed already, however.

I want to create more branding and presence around my writing (as well as Acoustic magazine, I write for a couple of other mags, and I've been ghostwriting a business book). Eventually that'll be a website, but for now, a logo and business card would be a great start. It sounds like you're oversubscribed already, however.

I am not limiting myself from helping anyone with logos and business cards. I may regret the way I am taking on projects, but it's a learning experience. I will be more than likely to help you with this in the near future. I am currently working on Mike's (MGM) business card, and I can show you the finished product which (which should be in a couple of weeks) and you can choose if you want me to work on your or not haha

I am currently still a student so I'm still learning about design and such. :)

i don't want to steal any limelight from ame

but if she's busy with other projects i wouldn't mind designing a logo and business card. free of charge. to just help out the uu community.

i actually did a really similar project as the one she's talking about and i could help out too:D

haha no worries as long as I have at least ONE client, then I'm good. xP Spreading the help is a good thing. ;)

Top Bottom