Fretboards, necks for sale

Andrew Oudin

Reaction score
Can we offer stuff for sale on this board? Well I have tenor and soprano fretboards coming out of my ears. Ebony, Rosewood, black walnut, and a variety of other stuff. I buy wood compulsively, so I have too many neck blanks in mahogany and spanish cedar.

My fam has been encouraging me to clear out my workshop a bit, so if anyone is interested let me know and I'll post pics and stuff. Also, I don't know how much this stuff is worth to you guys so I guess make an offer.

If selling is against the rules, then think of this as me seeking advise on pricing!

Last edited:
Sure, there's a UU Marketplace to sell ukes or uke parts. A few rules to follow so that potential buyers know that you actually have what you are selling (buyer protection). Read the post here:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?20832-How-to-Sell-Ukuleles-in-the-Marketplace-READ-BEFORE-POSTING&p=237647#post237647

And post a couple of photos of your extra necks & fretboards. Most necks & fretboards I've seen go for $25 - $40 depending on the details. For example, Mainland ukulele sells soprano - baritone necks, fretboards, & tuners here:

http://shop.mainlandukuleles.com/category.sc?categoryId=8

Hope this helps as I'm interested myself in a couple of necks for a couple of cigar-box ukes I want to build.

Get them posted, I know I would love a concert neck and fretted fretboard combo if the price is right. I have a friend making a cigarbox uke.

I'd be interested in a few neck / fret board combos.

Yeah, here too. Cigar box uke makers will scarf'em up too.

Sounds like I need to snap some photos. I will post as soon as I can

I would like to try my hand at building a cigar box uke. I went online to figure out what I needed- of course I'll need a neck an fretboard (I already have a couple nice cigar boxes). So - I may be interested in buying uke parts from you.

Sorry friends, I will be in the Chisos mountains all week, I won't be able to post pictures until next week.

Top Bottom