Atlanta area ukers check in !

UKEON TERRITORY

Reaction score
Just curious of how many Atlanta area ukers there might be on UU . Let's Uke !

Conyers, GA here . I-20 and Salem road .

RAGZDADDY

Last edited:
I'm here in Cobb County just a little north of Atlanta proper. We have a South East Ukers club on here but you don't have to live in the South East to be part. Come to think of it you don't have to have a uke :) It's on FB as well

Thanks for the SEUkers FB link . Already signed on there for sure . Maybe we can get some other Atlanta area folks to hop on in too .

Hi, I'm in Suwanee, GA. Been playing since mid-Oct. and still pretty raw at it but i'd like to see some more advanced players.

Looks like we've got folks all around Atlanta, including me in McDonough.

Chattanooga, TN area here. Not exactly Atlanta but Atlanta is the closest group of ukers (SEUkers) to me.

Just curious of how many Atlanta area ukers there might be on UU . Let's Uke !

Conyers, GA here . I-20 and Salem road .

RAGZDADDY

Chattanooga, TN area here. Not exactly Atlanta but Atlanta is the closest group of ukers (SEUkers) to me.

Hey . You're in the Southeast you're one of us Bro .

Drop me a note on SEUkers FB pm's . I'mnot sure who you are . Must be a diiferent screen name . But for sure Choo Choo city is SEUker material I am sure of it .

Last edited:
Unlocking and bumping this, with apologies for the interruption.

I've removed the off-topic posts. We think the earlier confusion is sorted out now.

Again, my apologies.

Hmmm, not sure of what the previous post meant, but I'm here 65 miles to the east in Athens. cheers, g2

Unlocking and bumping this, with apologies for the interruption.

I've removed the off-topic posts. We think the earlier confusion is sorted out now.

Again, my apologies.

Thanks for the effort and hard work . Onward peacefully !

Top Bottom