An Eddy Finn

glass

Reaction score
So I was just wondering which Eddy Finn I should get anyone know a little about these?

Its a choice between the EF-15T Solid Mahogany Tenor
EF-25T Koa Gloss Tenor or the EF-50T Swamp Ash Tenor or possibly the EF-35CE Concert Electric Ukulele it has Koa sides top and back? Any advise?

So I was just wondering which Eddy Finn I should get anyone know a little about these?

Its a choice between the EF-15T Solid Mahogany Tenor
EF-25T Koa Gloss Tenor or the EF-50T Swamp Ash Tenor or possibly the EF-35CE Concert Electric Ukulele it has Koa sides top and back? Any advise?

My two kopeks are that I would bet that EF-25T is a laminate, because there is little way I can imagine them selling a solid koa uke for under $300. that same logic holds for the EF-50T.

Now, that's not to say those still aren't good ukes. They may be. I've not heard anything positive nor negative about them, nor have had any opportunity to actually play one for myself. But just a word of warning that what they say about their ukes and what they really are may be two very different things.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Ken -

I definitely would go with the solid mahogany. The others all appear to be laminates, which as mentioned before can be just fine instruments - still, given a choice I would always choose solid.

Have fun!

Jon-
I was just wondering if that to was laminate because the ash says solid top and they want 231 for the mahagony so not sure yet? Also the ef15 is out of stock so I will see what they can do?

Top Bottom