Seeking online singing lessons.

fretsknot

Reaction score
I'm getting a lot out of structured online lessons that are helping me learn to play the uke, in particular the ukeleletricks lessons by Brett have proved to be clear, well organized and an enjoyable format.

I'd like to find some sort of simliar lesson package for learning to sing.

At first I did not realize how much of an 'accompanyment' instrument the uke could me but now that I started attending various uke meetups I find myself singing more and more. Having never trained my voice and knowing I don't have any natural talent for singing, it just seems to make sense to try to develope voice skills in somewhat the same way one would develope instrument playing skills.

Hummm, not much response to this question....is that because there just aren't many resources like this available ...or was the question worded poorly...?

Hummm, not much response to this question....is that because there just aren't many resources like this available ...or was the question worded poorly...?

I don't remember who started the thread, but a while back someone had a thread with a link to online voice lessons. Maybe you could search old threads?

I don't remember who started the thread, but a while back someone had a thread with a link to online voice lessons. Maybe you could search old threads?

yeah, did search but just came up with random tutorials but no nice smooth well organized progression of lessons....maybe there's just not that much demand for that online...maybe most peeps serious about improving their singing take face to face lessons...I dunno, just thinking, eh?

yeah, did search but just came up with random tutorials but no nice smooth well organized progression of lessons....maybe there's just not that much demand for that online...maybe most peeps serious about improving their singing take face to face lessons...I dunno, just thinking, eh?

Here's a link to the UU thread. There's a link to a youtube tutorial in that thread.

Prayers answered. Check this out. Uses a mic w/your computer, even let's you know if you are on or off key. Like having a private teacher for the cost of a lesson or two.

http://www.emediamusic.com/singing-lessons/singing-method.html

Great price:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/eMedia-Singing-Method-DVD-ROM-108281650-i2665801.gc?source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=CNapgK_rxbkCFcZj7AodjF8AFg&kwid=productads-plaid^19752391721-sku^108281650@ADL4GC-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^13625730161

Last edited:
Top Bottom