In the works

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Had to just start this post because I cannot wait to FINISH IT! I know, that sounded stupid, but hear me out. I had a cordoba that I was very disappointed with. I tore it apart just to see the inside of a uke. I kept the neck though just in case I wanted to try to put something together. The other night I was at a bluegrass jam and had taken my uke along too. A man came up to me and said he always wanted to make one of those little guitar thingies! Said he could do anything with wood. I told him of a neck I had and and asked if he would put a body on it. I sketched out a pineapple shape with the sound hole on the side too. He said it would be no problem. I also gave him my Kala tenor so he could look at bracing. He had sound exotic woods and I told him to use whatever he wanted because he wasn't charging me anything. He was very eager to get started... as am I! Well I thought I would throw this out there so I am not the only one waiting! Ha!

COOL! I can't wait to see the results!

Sounds great! Please do keep us posted of any pictures and developments!!

When I started down your post, I was expecting to hear that you had used the neck for the cigar box uke you were thinking about.

Waiting in a hurry ....

Doug

I was going to do the cigar box thing Doug but I could not pass this up!

Top Bottom