New year, New members ,worst Questions. What was yours?

UkuEroll

Reaction score
As it's new year and lots of people got ukuleles for Christmas so this is the time newbie posts start coming out. What strings? Strings to high? How do you read tab? etc etc.
My question is, what was one of your first posts that you look back on now and Cringe?
Mine was asking Pete Howlett if he had any plans for "knocking up" a ukulele. In my mind, I thought being an ex carpenter how hard could it be!
Now 3 years on and now knowing Pete is one of the top Uke Luther's in the Uk, I cringe every time i think about it.....so what was yours?

I'm thinking I might have asked " WHICH END IS UP " ? roflol

I probably would have asked why my ukulele came in with the third and fourth strings reversed except that, by the time I'd received it, I'd done a little homework... LOL

I probably would have asked why my ukulele came in with the third and fourth strings reversed except that, by the time I'd received it, I'd done a little homework... LOL

UH OH ! You mean to tell me I ought not have switched those mismatched strings ? Hrrrrmmmmm ! lol

I've had my uke for a year and I just recently asked, what is a radius or flat fretboard, and when they told me, I said, the front black part of it right? not the back rounded part?

Top Bottom