Anyone in Dayton, Ohio?

Jinxi

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if there are any Uke groups in the Dayton area and if not, are there any players looking to start one? I'm a novice player but learning fast and would love to meet up with some local enthusiasts...or local hobbyist... or even local novices like myself. ;)

Hi, just wondering if there are any Uke groups in the Dayton area and if not, are there any players looking to start one? I'm a novice player but learning fast and would love to meet up with some local enthusiasts...or local hobbyist... or even local novices like myself. ;)

Hi Jinxi, my name is Andy, I live in Dayton! The closest Uke Groups that I know of are either in Cinci or Columbus... BUT I would love to start one! If you know more people who would be interested, let me know!

Hi Andy, thanks for the reply! Sadly, I'm the only uke player I know of in the area...well, now I know about you. :) I know that Willis Music in Florence, KY, has a club that meets once a month but that drive is not at all fun. I'll keep my eyes open though, I'm sure there must be some more people around who want to get together for some strumming.

New uke here, old guy learning to play. Miamisburg area. Also looking. I also play drums and own PA and recording gear, should those be useful.

I saw a Yellow Springs club somewhere, but I no longer do Facebook, so I can't see their page.

Top Bottom