WTB: Kanilea / Koaloha Tenor w/pickup.

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a new tenor uke. I'll be receiving some funds by the end of next week and when I do, ill be looking to buy.

I'm just looking for a Kanilea with UV finish.

I'd like an active pick up, but if you have a uke to offer without one please let me know. I can always have one installed myself.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Last edited:
A little bump. Forget about the Koaloha, just looking for a Kanilea with UV finish. Pick up not required but still preferred.

Last edited:
4 string. I'm afraid you asked that because you possibly know of a kanilea that I could buy, but its a 6 string. Am I right?

Hey, I've got one of those! cnkguitarsandukes told me you were looking for one. Mine is in perfect condition, like new. The only reason for the sale is that I was talked into getting a tenor to be my super good uke but when it arrived I just could not get used to how big it was. I'm a concert girl. It's been in it's case ever since. I was just going to put it up on UU. I have a video made. Check it out, let me know

Some ukes just find there way with who they're meant to be with. Awesome for you both

It´s an amazing gloss finish tenor Kanilea. Good luck for both!

It is beautiful. I hope we can work something out. Fabio, I noticed you sold your Kanilea. The Koaloha edge it out for you?

Kanilea and Koaloha tenors are very close to me. Koaloha tenor has a little better tone, and Kanilea has a very nice sensation to play. The Kanilea tenor really fits in my hands... I was very sad to sell my kanilea to pay unexpected expenses in the end of year. I kept Koaloha to stay with the team complete (soprano, concert and tenor). I also plan to buy another Kanilea tenor satin or UV finish still in 2012.
Now, for soprano and concert size, Koaloha is unbeatable.

Sorry to hear that buddy. That Koaloha must have a mean bark eh? I'm sure its one hell of an instrument as well.

AncientMatingCalls, Koalohas have amazing Koa tone. But the Kanilea TRU system gives something special loud sound on the tenor K-1... Good luck with your new!
I think I still prefer the satin finish when I buy another... beacuse of the sensation on the neck.

Top Bottom