What happened to the UU Pokemon Tourney?

At least we got going a little unlike the *ahem* traveling ukes. :D

WOW, did life get busy.. so...who still wants to try getting this thing going?

Dang sorry guys. I really wanna get this thing goin but my schedule has been uber hectic. Back then I didn't have as much stuff goin on hahah.

Well let's all try and set a date at least. Let's assemble everyone participating

and this
pikachus-vagina.jpg

BWAHAHAH!!

OK - so what's da rules?

Lvl 100, 3 vs 3, like going to Battle Tower? Pokemon cannot carry the same item?

BTW - for everyone who competes, I'll have a special gift to give you all! I'm sure you'll like it. ;)

For now, everyone can enjoy this:
snorlax.jpg

GAAHHHHH! I would use my masterball in this situation. hahaha!

The rules from before sound good, but if we can assemble the people who play here in this thread and then set some dates we can get it moving.

How about Wednesday, October 15th - 8PM HST (2AM EST - yes, I'll be up for this... LOL).

No special reason - I just pulled that date out of the air! LOL

Here you go... from the previous thread.

Hey guys we can still do this thing! we have a bunch of people who said they would be willing to participate!

Again, the rules that Aldrine set are as follows:
POKEMON TOURNEY!

Rules:

1. NO HACKED POKEMON (i.e. action replay, game shark, maxed out stats, etc.)
2. 3 on 3 single battle. (You can only bring 3 pokemon with you)
3. NO LEGENDARY POKEMON
4. Lv100 level cap. (Even if your pokemon is only 40, it'll automatically be lv100 when you enter the battle room)

(other rules?) we haven't decided on whether we will allow switching out during battle. preferences? Any other rules that should be added or are we good with these?

GRAND PRIZE:
1st place FREE mini song tutorial of your choice via YouTube.
2nd and 3rd place:
Set of ukulele strings of your choice.

(how bout some stickers or a tshirt? mauna loa macadamia chocolate clusters? haha actually i'd be willing to donate a prize. :D)

Heres the updated tournament roster with codes:

Aldrine
Trainer Name: "Aldymon"
Friend Code: 2019 6220 1180
Davoomac
Trainer Name: "Davoo"
Friend Code: 0903 2079 0672
TsudaWuda
Trainer Name: "TWITCH"
Friend Code: 3437 2420 2990
CurryKnight
Trainer name: "Dante"
My friend code: 4854 3813 4807
Jimmy
Trainer name: "JDog"
Friend Code: 4424 8796 4065
UkuleleJunkie
Trainer name: "Jay"
Friend Code: 0430 8356 7079
Fred Miu
Trainer name: "BOOB"
Friend Code: 2707 1715 4512
dafamcallsmebj
Trainer name: "BJ"
Friend Code: 4167-4599-4357

Mike Taba
Trainer name: "JEREL"
Friend Code: 4983 4184 1308

Poi Dog
Trainer name: "Poi Dog"
Friend Code: 0130 3590 1456
New!
Kira
Trainer name: "Kira"
Friend Code: 4511 1137 7153
New!
Mossyoak
Trainer name: "Matt"
Friend Code: 0602 8029 5704
New!

As always we can do some prebattles. So just msg each other if you see each other on AIM to see if we can do a few battles!

****updated: added mossyoak's trainer information and added Poi Dog's new friend code!

Last edited:
How about Wednesday, October 15th - 8PM HST (2AM EST - yes, I'll be up for this... LOL).

No special reason - I just pulled that date out of the air! LOL

Here you go... from the previous thread.

Man, makes me want to find my copy of Diamond! I had a whole fully EV trained psychic team... I think it officially gone :(

Man, makes me want to find my copy of Diamond! I had a whole fully EV trained psychic team... I think it officially gone :(

Find it bro!

Or get a new copy and start gittin' to it! LOL

If you get it, just get as far as gettin' the Palpad and I can trade you for a couple pokemon that you want. I've got MOST of them! LOL Besides, if we do decide to have it on Oct 15th, then you still got a few weeks to EV train! :rock:

Find it bro!

Or get a new copy and start gittin' to it! LOL

If you get it, just get as far as gettin' the Palpad and I can trade you for a couple pokemon that you want. I've got MOST of them! LOL Besides, if we do decide to have it on Oct 15th, then you still got a few weeks to EV train! :rock:

Haha I actually just did a sweep of my house again and no pokemon to be found....

Maybe I should buy the new one... Any way I could get some eggs of my favorite pokemon from you? Haha :D

GAAHHHHH! I would use my masterball in this situation. hahaha!

The rules from before sound good, but if we can assemble the people who play here in this thread and then set some dates we can get it moving.

Yeah i don't know about using the "masterball"
but i'd definately have to pull out the BIG pokemon for this one..

can't take THIS down with any old pikachu :/
lol but yeah i'd love to get in but i gotta get some pokemon ready and FAST!!

Not a problem, just lemme know. Contact me via Twitter, PM me here or I'll be on AIM (UAL777Mech).

BTW - for EVERYONE participating in the 2007 Ukulele Underground Pokemon Tournament...

I just finished creating the "GIFT" that I'll be distributing to everyone that enters. Just to give you a hint... yes, it's a pokemon and it's VERY VERY HARD TO GET! You cannot get it from GTS and will not be possible to trade on GTS [Nintendo's Global Trading Station](I've given it the Classic Ribbon and Cherish Ball - so it cannot be sent on the GTS.) It will also be a very low level pokemon (LVL 2) - so you can train it yourself and decide what moves you want to put on it. :nana:

I sucked it up and bought it.... Can you get on AIM to talk Poke with me? Haha, I am GrandAdmiralFlea :D

can i join the tourney? :)
tourney is standard rules, correct?

Yeah! anyone can join! post up your info.

How about if instead of having the tournament battles happening all at once, we schedule individual matches. Its hard to schedule stuff since we are all in different time zones.

Like we can say first round we have poi dog vs. aldrine, davoo vs. fred, etc. first round deadline is 0ct 2 or whatever.

Yeah! anyone can join! post up your info.

How about if instead of having the tournament battles happening all at once, we schedule individual matches. Its hard to schedule stuff since we are all in different time zones.

Like we can say first round we have poi dog vs. aldrine, davoo vs. fred, etc. first round deadline is 0ct 2 or whatever.

Yeah, that's cool!

I guess we just need to know who's gonna be in it and set up the "first round" of who vs. who. LOL

How bout a deadline to ENTER the tourny is October 2nd - first round of battles to be scheduled the day after that and must be completed by October 9th. (One week should be plenty to get at least the first round completed.) :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's cool!

I guess we just need to know who's gonna be in it and set up the "first round" of who vs. who. LOL

How bout a deadline to ENTER the tourny is October 2nd - first round of battles to be scheduled the day after that and must be completed by October 9th. (One week should be plenty to get at least the first round completed.) :rolleyes:

I should have a team by the 2nd. Let's do that!

I just MIGHT be able to fit this in.. because of school and cicumstances

If we want to join the tourny does that mean we absolutely HAVE to show up??
could i be one of those "maybe he'll show up" guys

Top Bottom