Personal. Uke Wishlist!!

mendel

Reaction score
I feel very fortunate to have my amazing custom. There are still some Ukes I'd love to get my hands on.

1. KoAloha Sceptre- looks so awesome!
2. Kamaka Tenor- I have never played a Tenor and I am told that Kamaka's are exceptional.
3. Vintage Nunez- just to hold that piece of history in my hands would be exciting.
4. Moore Bettah- no explanation necessary....

What are your Uke wishes!?!?!?

Right now I am happy.
Got my koalohas.Got my Mele. I would like a 6 and 8 sringer again but that is it. I am ordering my wife a BD I believe later this year for a graduation present but I need the funds first.
We sold her koaloha long neck soprano to pay for child care for 6 weeks. I want to get her an Amy model.

Right now I am happy.
Got my koalohas.Got my Mele. I would like a 6 and 8 sringer again but that is it. I am ordering my wife a BD I believe later this year for a graduation present but I need the funds first.
We sold her koaloha long neck soprano to pay for child care for 6 weeks. I want to get her an Amy model.

Wow, that wouldn't pay three weeks of child-care in the Silicon Valley. I just got a little more bitter about day-care!!

Hope she gets a new uke soon.

Wow, that wouldn't pay three weeks of child-care in the Silicon Valley. I just got a little more bitter about day-care!!

Hope she gets a new uke soon.

But then you get the Silicon Valley Salary!!!

Do you mean "dream ukes" or realistic "I will get this in the long term" ukes?

I'd love to get my hands on a Koaloha Pineapple Sunday, even for just one three minute song. I do think eventually I'll have to settle for a Koaloha Pineapple Soprano if I ever get the cash together.

An amped Tenor Kanilea for solo performing.
A Concert KoAloha for strum-a-longs with a group.
A Compass Rose for picking classical/ blues tunes for your own pleasure.

Top Bottom