PDA

View Full Version : Personal. Uke Wishlist!!

mendel
01-05-2012, 03:00 PM
I feel very fortunate to have my amazing custom. There are still some Ukes I'd love to get my hands on.

1. KoAloha Sceptre- looks so awesome!
2. Kamaka Tenor- I have never played a Tenor and I am told that Kamaka's are exceptional.
3. Vintage Nunez- just to hold that piece of history in my hands would be exciting.
4. Moore Bettah- no explanation necessary....

What are your Uke wishes!?!?!?

haolejohn
01-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Right now I am happy.
Got my koalohas.Got my Mele. I would like a 6 and 8 sringer again but that is it. I am ordering my wife a BD I believe later this year for a graduation present but I need the funds first.
We sold her koaloha long neck soprano to pay for child care for 6 weeks. I want to get her an Amy model.

gyosh
01-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Right now I am happy.
Got my koalohas.Got my Mele. I would like a 6 and 8 sringer again but that is it. I am ordering my wife a BD I believe later this year for a graduation present but I need the funds first.
We sold her koaloha long neck soprano to pay for child care for 6 weeks. I want to get her an Amy model.

Wow, that wouldn't pay three weeks of child-care in the Silicon Valley. I just got a little more bitter about day-care!!

Hope she gets a new uke soon.

Dan Uke
01-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Wow, that wouldn't pay three weeks of child-care in the Silicon Valley. I just got a little more bitter about day-care!!

Hope she gets a new uke soon.

But then you get the Silicon Valley Salary!!!

gyosh
01-05-2012, 06:47 PM
But then you get the Silicon Valley Salary!!!

Sadly, not so much. I'm a high school teacher.

MisterRios
01-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Do you mean "dream ukes" or realistic "I will get this in the long term" ukes?

I'd love to get my hands on a Koaloha Pineapple Sunday, even for just one three minute song. I do think eventually I'll have to settle for a Koaloha Pineapple Soprano if I ever get the cash together.

localmana
01-05-2012, 09:00 PM
An amped Tenor Kanilea for solo performing.
A Concert KoAloha for strum-a-longs with a group.
A Compass Rose for picking classical/ blues tunes for your own pleasure.