F/S: Martin Style 0 '60s or so<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac987

Reaction score
e4c006e4381811e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

College textbooks are very expensive, and my family's facing somewhat hard times right now... Nothing too major, but I still want to help out. To top it off, I got into playing 5-string banjo a few months ago and I really love it. I have a vintage one now and I hope to get a luthier-built one sometime in the future.

This Martin has had loose braces re-glued and a back crack fixed up by my luthier buddy. You can hardly even tell it's there, it just looks like part of the grain to others I've shown it to. It also has a few bumps and nicks here and there due to the age. I hope the pictures can show that a bit. It has "C.F. MARTIN Nazareth, PA MADE IN USA" stamped on the inside. I couldn't get a good photo of it with my iPhone.

It has its original hardshell case. I've padded it with old T-shirts because the case isn't completely formfitting and had no true padding. I think the case holds it pretty well for now. You might want to get a new hard shell case for it, though. If you don't trust this case for shipping, you could always send down one of yours or pay extra for me to get a new soprano case for it. We can work something out.

$500 with shipping included. A check would be preferred, but Paypal is awesome as well. Price negotiations are welcome.

Here's the photo gallery. If you want me to take some extra pictures of any specific area, feel free to ask.
http://photobucket.com/martinuke0

Here's a video of me noodling a bit. Ignore the bedhead and my general unkempt nature.

[video]http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy208/zackyzac987/1960s%20or%20so%20Style%200%20Martin%20Ukulele/?action=view&current=9779dda8.mp4[/video]

Attachments

• tumblr_lxcyg2nVdM1qa64nuo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lxcyg2nVdM1qa64nuo1_500.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hahaha. No worries John! I'm sure it'll sell sometime soon. How's the Style 2 treating you?

So nice. My family is on the verge of banning its use while they are home.

too much of a good thing, I think. :)

Hahaha. Sounds like the way my girlfriend reacts to my banjo playing... :p

That lil uke sounds like it's going to miss you.. good luck with it, if not here eVilBay will find it a home, or try FMM

I checked out your video and it sounds like a good one - loud, clear, lots of projection. Good luck. I have a style O and a 1 and love them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom