Altoids Ukulele!

DanielHulbert

Reaction score

I made a ukulele out of an Altoids tin. I think it turned out pretty sweet (pun intended).

Also, I have a bunch of other videos coming in the near future. Check out (and subscribe to) my brand new YouTube Channel.

Circuits and Strings

(I'm making a Double neck Ukulele, a turnover mandolin/uke, a bass ukulele, and a whole lot more)

Cool. What sort of strings work best on an altoid uke?!?

This has some clear nylon D'Addarios on it, because that is what I had laying around. I figured it didn't need anything too fancy. :)

First a Marmite Uke, then an Altoids Uke. We need a group for British Foods Ukuleles. I suggest one out of a can of Heinz Beans or a Bodington Ale can.

i think it's curiously strong.

do you have an instructable for that?

:shaka:

Quality video, too.

Love how you toss the candy out and then throw the box.

Inventive and fun! :drool:

I made a ukulele out of an Altoids tin. I think it turned out pretty sweet (pun intended).

Also, I have a bunch of other videos coming in the near future. Check out (and subscribe to) my brand new YouTube Channel.

Circuits and Strings

(I'm making a Double neck Ukulele, a turnover mandolin/uke, a bass ukulele, and a whole lot more)

Very cool! Did you electrify it? I can't tell. And I subscribed to your channel. :)

Mousie

Very cool! Did you electrify it? I can't tell. And I subscribed to your channel. :)

Mousie

For this video, I just used a microphone, but it can be plugged into a regular amp.

Thanks for the sub! I subscribed to you too.

Top Bottom