Happy Birthday Russ

Whoo hoo! I made the final cut! :nana:

how crazy are you guys???

this was the bestest birthday gift ever!!!:D i feel like i'm at the UU international cafe and i just ordered the awesome platter with bleu cheese dipping sauce on the side.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Uke Crazy Bitches indeed!

So, Russ now that you're 25, I hope you're getting that discount on car insurance... :D

thanks again everyone. yesterday was the best birthday ever!!!

i hear that adellethegreat put this video together so i want to give her a special high five and virtual hug.:)

(i'd hug deach but i'll wait for him to put some clothes on. i might be waiting a looooong time...)

thanks again everyone. yesterday was the best birthday ever!!!

i hear that adellethegreat put this video together so i want to give her a special high five and virtual hug.:)

(i'd hug deach but i'll wait for him to put some clothes on. i might be waiting a looooong time...)

Yay! Happy birthday, Russell Bussell ;) I'm glad it made you smile, and I hope you had a rockin day all around.

And I'm really hoping that by "special" you meant run & jump high five... :rock:

Top Bottom