Southcoast Strings are Awesome!

Hobo

Reaction score
I recently bought a used KoAloha Tenor that happened to be strung with Southcoast lights. I was really impressed with the tone and playability of the Southcoast strings. To date I've only used Aquila strings... So, I was seriously surprised that I liked the sound of the Southcoast strings better than Aquila's.

So I thought I'd order a set of Southcoast linear strings for my Baritone and other set of strings for my newly-finished Stew Mac Tenor. Southcoast strings are reasonable priced and the shipping is FREE! That's a great deal. I received several friendly emails from Dirk Wormhoudt of Southcoast, who answered several newbie questions I had about the strings. For what it's worth, I couldn't recommend Southcoast strings any higher, if you haven't tried them – you should!!

I recently bought a used KoAloha Tenor that happened to be strung with Southcoast lights. I was really impressed with the tone and playability of the Southcoast strings. To date I've only used Aquila strings... So, I was seriously surprised that I liked the sound of the Southcoast strings better than Aquila's.

So I thought I'd order a set of Southcoast linear strings for my Baritone and other set of strings for my newly-finished Stew Mac Tenor. Southcoast strings are reasonable priced and the shipping is FREE! That's a great deal. I received several friendly emails from Dirk Wormhoudt of Southcoast, who answered several newbie questions I had about the strings. For what it's worth, I couldn't recommend Southcoast strings any higher, if you haven't tried them – you should!!

Ha. I wrote almost exactly the same thing in a post last night, here. Like you, I am very happy with the strings.

Very happy with mine also!!!!

After hearing/feeling the first set; I ordered Southcoast strings for all my ukes!!!

Top Bottom