Song Help Request Valentines Song (-.-)

tsudawuda

Reaction score
whats a good song for valentines day? doesnt have to be an uke/guitar made song. In fact, doesnt even have to have words. In fact in fact, doesnt even have to be a song song, like a background music for an anime show. Preferably something that can be picked. I can make it work.
i know its early but i wont know if its hard. i may need to practice long time.

I have a anti-valentines day emo song I wrote 5 years ago after I was dumped by a girl who turned out to not be into guys...

whats a good song for valentines day?QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. was thinking of doing a saranade deal for my wife on valentines day. id play a song i already know but she is tired of them so i need a new one....

Sory for the post stealing....:eek: i was going to write this same thread but you beat me to it.

Hmm any chance someone know how to play Howie Day's Collide or Lifehouse's You and Me on ukulele, because those would be pretty fitting.

thats not such a bad idea.. playing ukulele to your woman :)

Hmm any chance someone know how to play Howie Day's Collide or Lifehouse's You and Me on ukulele, because those would be pretty fitting.

other than the bridge, collide is just a chord progression...
B, F#, G#m, E

strum patern i use is

down down down, down up, up down, down up down up

its a little high, and so you might want to transpose down to...
G, D, Em, C

you and me would be a lot more difficult to play on the uke, because the actual fingering on the guitar is different to get that sound. and it uses all 6 strings on the guitar to make the distinct sounds that sets that song apart. i havent quite tried to make a uke version of the song yet, but it sounds like a good challenge.

Corny is good.

thats not such a bad idea.. playing ukulele to your woman :)

One thing ive learned from my seven years with my wife (not married seven but together for seven) is that the corniest things are the best:cool::cool:

Last year i wrote a poem about how i didnt have time ti write a poem... lol
It was halarious.. but she loved it.

other than the bridge, collide is just a chord progression...
B, F#, G#m, E

strum patern i use is

down down down, down up, up down, down up down up

its a little high, and so you might want to transpose down to...
G, D, Em, C

Hey thanks! The first chord progression sounds pretty good, except G#m is somewhat hard to finger...unless there is some easier way. Hmm. I'm thinking that Collide is one of those songs that is are actually easier to play on guitar.

WAIT A SECOND! These are the same chords as Aldrine uses for I'm Yours, aren't they? o_O. That makes things a bit easier. BTW, I'm Yours is a great song and easy to play too...minus the pinky mute.

Hey thanks! The first chord progression sounds pretty good, except G#m is somewhat hard to finger...unless there is some easier way. Hmm. I'm thinking that Collide is one of those songs that is are actually easier to play on guitar.

WAIT A SECOND! These are the same chords as Aldrine uses for I'm Yours, aren't they? o_O. That makes things a bit easier. BTW, I'm Yours is a great song and easy to play too...minus the pinky mute.

several ways you can play the G#m

i play it x342 with x being muted g string with thumb

or you could play it 1342 with your index at 1, ring at 3, pinky at 4, middle at 2.

or 4342 with ring on g, middle on c, pinky on e, index on a strings

yeah, same chords as "im yours"

A song that I always like to play for that special someone is Cecilio and Kapono's About You. That works. Lionel Richie's Truly will also get it done.

How Deep is Your Love - Aldrine's version. That's an awesome Valentine's song.

when i was in school we had a valentines disco, and for the last dance our dj played "she hates me" by puddle of mud.

i think he had been dumped very recently.

i never heard of oh, it is love by hellogoodbye. Very cute song. Do you have the chords and strumming for that?

Top Bottom