Eleuke Peanut Now Now Now!!!

Cuckooclock

Reaction score
He everyone. First post here.
Santa realy negelted me this year (well, last year), probably my fault, either way I want a Eleuke Peanut but aparantly they are not even shipping until Feb. Whats a boy to do till then? Apart from cry and throw tantrums?!? Feel free to use this thread to wax lyrical about your peanut, or slag it off and warn me to turn back o man, or join me in my long cold wait.
Thanks.

Shipping where?? And from where?? I believe that Mim has them at mimsukes.com & ships worldwide.

Wow, thanks for the link guys. Mim seems like a swell. (I hope shes back soon tho).
That feb thing was on some uke suppliers site (ive been looking in a LOT of places) im still tryna find the link. It said the Eleuke pe mh were not in yet but would be ready for the february shipping. Ive probably done 2 + 2 = 5. Its the pressure, man! Honestly, the whole of the UK seems sold out, cant find any in Europe. Looks like im gonna have to stump up the *gulp* US shipping charges.

And Ive just found out Her Majesty's Customs and Revenue would like add a further 23% for the privelige.
(goes off to Google "guillotines")

Last edited:
I bought my Eleuke though MIM (not a Peanut though) and it got to the UK in under a week! :D It spent a bit more time than that sitting in Customs but was in my hot little hands in well under three weeks from the date of my PayPal payment to her! I did have to pay that extra 23% customs duty, but that's the price you gotta pay to get an Eleuke in the UK. They're a rare sight right now and have been for ages!

Its arrived!!!!!!!! and I love it love it love. Sourced one from EagleMusicShop. Great bunch of guys.
BUT....... I got a dodgy one. The quiet G string. AHHHHHHHHGGGGRHHHH.
Has anyone found a way for a player with no ukulele repair skills to get this sorted? I dont realy wanna ask for a replacement as the others may be duds. And at the same time I dont want to have to pay out for having it shipped and repaired.
Now Im back to my origonal question....Whats a boy to do?

I am back if you end up needing another one. Quality checked, set up, and I specialize in Eleukes so I know what to look for :). Wish I had saw this post earlier, I could have sent you one when I got back from vacation before I went to NAMM. But it is true, it has to be shipped. But, the company you worked with should swap it out and if they wont, let me know and I will shoot you some tricks and tips to fix it. No problem! Though of course I would have loved you to be my customer, i want you to be able to enjoy your peanut and there is a few things you can do to compensate for the quiet string. Tedious work sometimes or an easy fix. I will try to walk you through it. Depends on if you got one with the old or new electronics. So if you need to PM me, let me know if you have the black rubber coated pick up or the wound gold metal pick up. Adjustments can be made depending on if you got the old or new model peanut!

And thats why everyone loves Mim!!! great customer service, even to non customers.
PM to Mim on its way.

Top Bottom