I have been chosen a single of the day

raecarter

Reaction score
Hi all i came home from work to discover a music site which shares songs with people to recommend and show something different have chosen one of my original songs Pathetic (but he's fun) to be there song of the day or "tunAtheday" on there website! If anyone wants to check it out on there and if they like it possibly vote for it as there song of the week that would be amazing. This site seems good for getting different music out to different people so i'm well up for that. the link is here if you would like a listen to my song. http://www.tunatheday.com/go/catchoftheday&autostart=1

Nice song man, congrats on the exposure.

Thanks Diego hopefully they will check out my other songs on my EP too. It was reading the comments from strangers stating they really liked it. Its made my day

Fantastic. I love the song and congratulate you on the award.

Thanks you two im glad you like it. This one is quite poppy but my others are more protest songs about the economy and so on. If you want to have a little listen to those there's a preview of the link in my signature.

Last edited:
Just bought the song on iTunes!! It's so upbeat and lively it's AWESOME hahaha thanks for sharing man :D

Thank you obviously I like my own songs because I wouldn't write them otherwise but since I've recorded my ep and put it out there I've been amazed that people seem to like my music. Its a wonderful feeling

Thank you obviously I like my own songs because I wouldn't write them otherwise but since I've recorded my ep and put it out there I've been amazed that people seem to like my music. Its a wonderful feeling

Yeah, I can only imagine that feeling. I'm happy that people, including myself enjoy your music! Keep it up man :)

Hi all thanks. I believe I've sold about 150 individual tracks so that's cool. Its was all.recordes on your mainland mike

Top Bottom