Vegas/ Utah/ Arizona shops

diego

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, haven't posted in a while.

I will be going to the USA in a few months for a field trip (annex shopping trip) to Utah. Will be visiting some National Parks etc in Utah Arizona and anything close to Vegas. We will be staying for a day or two of leisure in Vegas

The question: Where to find uke's? any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to budget in a max $500 uke, with pickup. Thinking acacia , definitely solid. Any pointers I should consider. I would like to go to one shop with a large selection instead of going through many little shops, time is an issue.

thanks in advance UU

Diego

If you get to Salt Lake City the best selection I've found is at Acoustic Music, they're downtown on 4th South

If you are in phoenix, acoustic vibes is one of the better shops with ukes on the mainland. All their instruments are higher quality. They have a website, but I am not good at links on this iPad. You can also check out the store listings in the buying tips sections of the forum.

Thanks for the suggestions, I was hoping for some info in Vegas shops, since we might be staying there longer for shopping.

Not related to your main question, but...

If you do go to Phoenix, it's worth taking a couple of hours to visit the Musical Instrument Museum.

And if you're of drinking age, check out Frankie's Tiki room while in Las Vegas. :)

JJ

Top Bottom