New (to me) Uke Day!

UkueBass23

Reaction score
After a long weekend of waiting, it is finally here. Too bad I am in the office today (and swamped) or I would tune it up and have a go at it. The pictures do not do it justice. It even smells like Hawaii! Goodbye UAS, this is the one I have been waiting for! Thanks to Jon for the great packing job! Can't wait to play it tonight!IMG_0120a.jpg

Congratulations

The Koaloha is a keeper, even for us serious sufferers. I use mine more than any other.

Beautiful, just beautiful.

I'm now sure I want a soprano and a KoAloha is one of the few that I would genuinely have in my list of possibles. Do let us know just how great it is to play...!

Happy New Uke Day

Ben

Congratulations on your new (to you) ukulele. I had the chance to play a KoAloha concert this weekend and I was really impressed. KoAlohas are wonderful instruments, and I hope you get tons of pleasure from yours.

FReaking aweome, you can never go wrong with a KoAloha. I have two and I guarantee I will never part with them.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I hope we get to hear it...

I've played a couple of those, and was very impressed. It would make my short list of wants... but after my two purchases this December, I'm not really allowed to have a list of wants for a long time!

Top Bottom