Harp Ukulele Solo: Only You

Nice job. I've never played a harp-uke, but it looks like it would be like a guitar with a very wide neck and you don't have to worry about fretting the low strings. I used to play guitar. Every now and again I pull one out, but it feels like I'm holding a 2X4. I don't think I would be much of a harp-uke player.

Thank you for your comments! I'm glad you enjoyed. :)

@SailingUke: Try playing Woodsheds Version of Here Comes The Sun -- it's very easy and gives you a good feeling of how you can play the Harp Ukulele. It helped me a lot. Maybe I'll do a record of this sweet tune.

Nice job. I've never played a harp-uke, but it looks like it would be like a guitar with a very wide neck and you don't have to worry about fretting the low strings. I used to play guitar. Every now and again I pull one out, but it feels like I'm holding a 2X4. I don't think I would be much of a harp-uke player.
Thanks. It's a complete different feeling compared to a guitar: I own a guitarlele (guitar in ukulele size and tuning), and it's nonpareil. I cannot explain it, it's just my feeling.

I would say: It's a ukulele with four added bass strings, or, easier: A ukulele version of a harp guitar. ;)

Thanks. It's a complete different feeling compared to a guitar: I own a guitarlele (guitar in ukulele size and tuning), and it's nonpareil. I cannot explain it, it's just my feeling.

I would say: It's a ukulele with four added bass strings, or, easier: A ukulele version of a harp guitar. ;)

I have to agree it feels nothing like a guitar. Nice tune, Linho!

Top Bottom