FS: Beautiful, New Pono MSD-E with deluxe Kooloau Hard case<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

efiscella

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Sold Sold Sold. thank you

I did not think I would be offering this for sale so quickly, however the offer for me to purchase a desired Kanile'a Super Tenor has come along and I need funds to pay for the new purchase. I purchased this Beautiful Pono Deluxe all Mahogany soprano with a passive electric pickup in November. It really is brand new. It comes to you as it did from the factory. It also has the Ko'olau deluxe hard case, which is no longer being issued with this uke. I am asking $300, plus shipping. I will pick up the paypal fees.

This is a beautiful instrument with great sustain, a fuller, richer, more mellow sound than most soprano's, and excellent projection. Not a scratch, not a nick, not a dent on it. Like new condition.
photo-6.jpgphoto-5.jpgphoto-4.jpgphoto-3.JPG

Last edited:
I purchased this Beautiful Pono Deluxe all Mahogany tenor...
I know you mention that it's a soprano later on, but you may want to correct this part so no one gets confused.

This is a beautiful uke. If a seller had responded to me two days earlier, my first uke would have been the tenor version of this Pono.

I know you mention that it's a soprano later on, but you may want to correct this part so no one gets confused.

This is a beautiful uke. If a seller had responded to me two days earlier, my first uke would have been the tenor version of this Pono.

OOOOOPPPPS. Yes- thank you for the catch. I am also selling an Islander Tenor and guess I had both in my mind. You are correct about this being one beautiful ukulele. Not only is it a quality build, beautiful to look at, but also a joy to play and listen to. I was not going to sell it now but was going to wait until my Brad Donaldson custom soprano that I have on order comes in-- but this opportunity to purchase the Kanile'a super tenor is here now, so two of my collection must go in order to get this one.

Thanks again for the catch, Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom