Brown, black & white rope rosette
Brown, black & white rope inner binding, tortoise shell outer binding
Cocobolo fingerboard and bridge
Palm Tree inlay
Bone saddle & nut
Nickel Gotoh tuners
Gloss lacquer finish on body & satin finish on neck

MINT CONDITION

I have barely ever used this ukulele and it is like new. Purchased in Hawaii. Looking to sell it for $1,000. Or best offer. I will cover S&H to anywhere in the US.

http://palmtreeukuleles.com/sections/ukulele-gallery/

I can be contacted at richlmn@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

Last edited:
You'll get more response if you post some pictures. And do you know who built it?

If it is the bottom one on this page, it is quite the looker!
Nice! But that one had 4A koa, pearl rosette & binding and koa fingerboard. I've never heard of this company. Anyone know anything about the Ramseys?

First time posters should maybe pay attention to the threads they start.

(yeah, I know that was snarky, but we shouldn't have to search for pictures of ukes he wants to sell, when the instructions are on a sticky)

Nice! But that one had 4A koa, pearl rosette & binding and koa fingerboard. I've never heard of this company. Anyone know anything about the Ramseys?
A member from Colorado mentioned John when we were compiling the Uke Store info. They're probably known locally (Colorado Springs) as with a lot of other builders/luthiers you'll never hear of. I know they've been on the Custom Builders List and other than the info from the website, not much else.

Need pics!!!!
Gotta follow.......:rulez:

OP hasn't been back to UU since this was posted. He gets a raspberry from me.

Also note that this ukulele is made in Colorado Springs—the only thing authentically Hawaiian about it is the name "ukulele."

IMG_0052.jpgIMG_0053.jpgIMG_0054.jpgIMG_0055.jpg
Specifications

AAA Koa
Brown, black & white rope rosette
Brown, black & white rope inner binding, tortoise shell outer binding
Cocobolo fingerboard and bridge
Palm Tree inlay
Bone saddle & nut
Nickel Gotoh tuners
Gloss lacquer finish on body & satin finish on neck

MINT CONDITION

I have barely ever used this ukulele and it is like new. Purchased in Hawaii. Looking to sell it for $1,000. Or best offer. I will cover S&H to anywhere in the U.S.

I can be contacted at richlmn@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

Last edited:
I really wish I was in a position to buy this. I've played several palm tree ukes, and they've all been great.

Top Bottom