Bluegrass Licks - part 2

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
I never really liked or listened to bluegrass until I started watching your ukulele reviews. You have awesome reviews but I wanted to check out your credibility. The only way I could do this was by studying your playing. By listening to your playing I have developed an appreciation for bluegrass but I won't admit in public that I like it. That being said here is a non-bluegrass player's review of your video.

• straight-forward
  • seems simple to learn, yet complex enough to challenge
  • great examples
  • great pace
  • nice commentary/descriptions
  • I like how you encourage people to do what they feel is right

Great job Ken. Your lessons are definitely an asset to anyone trying to improve their playing.

I never really liked or listened to bluegrass until I started watching your ukulele reviews. You have awesome reviews but I wanted to check out your credibility. The only way I could do this was by studying your playing. By listening to your playing I have developed an appreciation for bluegrass but I won't admit in public that I like it. That being said here is a non-bluegrass player's review of your video.

• straight-forward
  • seems simple to learn, yet complex enough to challenge
  • great examples
  • great pace
  • nice commentary/descriptions
  • I like how you encourage people to do what they feel is right

Great job Ken. Your lessons are definitely an asset to anyone trying to improve their playing.

Thank you for taking the time to comment Deach. Very much appreciated.

KEN

Top Bottom