Puh Puh Puh Please check out my website!!!!

johnnyfoodstamp

Reaction score
Hey there, Johnny Foodstamp here! If you guys like Olde Tyme Music from the FUTURE and other such nonsense check out my website! There is mp3's (mostly originals but there is a sweet Formby tune I did with my roommate on cello), videos, list of upcoming shows, and much more! So clicky clicky and likey likey!!!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/johnnyfoodstamp

Aloha!

Dude, you really are moving and shaking, aint ya? Good for you! I liked your site, and mucked around on if for quite a bit. I do dig your style - you got that whole Jack White thing going, both in voice and overall musical style. Very cool. Hopefully your upcoming move to Hawai'i turns out to be a huge step in the right direction.

Aloha!

Dude, you really are moving and shaking, aint ya? Good for you! I liked your site, and mucked around on if for quite a bit. I do dig your style - you got that whole Jack White thing going, both in voice and overall musical style. Very cool. Hopefully your upcoming move to Hawai'i turns out to be a huge step in the right direction.

Thank you so much for the support! Yeah, the Big Move is going take awhile to plan but I am very excited about it! Everybody is trying to freak me out about the cost of living and hard to find work but you know what? I like a challenge! I hope there is a place in Hawaii for a goofy banj(ha)olele player. :)

Top Bottom