Jake Book to be released early - Early Feb ;-)

Olarte

Reaction score
It looks like the Jake Shimabukuro book will be released in early feb.

Just got this notice from amazon ;-)

We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on January 01, 2012 (Order# xxxxx) The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

Jake Shimabukuro "Jake Shimabukuro - Peace Love Ukulele"
Previous estimated arrival date: April 06, 2012 - April 11, 2012
New estimated arrival date: February 13, 2012 - February 17, 2012

Ordered two copies last week! ;)

Just got my email confirmation . . .

Every one of us should get one. As I've said before, think of all Jake has done for us.

I'm getting one and there's no way I'll be able to play any of that stuff.

I just got my notice from amazon also for the same early release dates.

Ooh, I didn't even know this thing was really happening. Hopefully I can point all the people contacting me for tabs via Youtube toward this book from now on. :p

Previous estimated arrival date: April 06, 2012 - April 11, 2012
New estimated arrival date: February 13, 2012 - February 17, 2012
Mine's even better:

Previous estimated arrival date: April 04, 2012
New estimated arrival date: February 09, 2012

Well, that's based on a Feb. 7 release date and two-day shipping with Prime.

:p

I got a quote of Feb 10-13. I'm very excited. Now James Hill and Gerald Ross need to follow suit.

Can anyone confirm the full list of songs?

Our sought-after songbook features note-for-note transcriptions with ukulele tablature of Jake's masterful playing on all the CD tracks:
* Bohemian Rhapsody
* Boy Meets Girl
* Bring Your Adz
* Hallelujah
* Pianoforte 2010
* Variation on a Dance 2010
* and more.

Also includes two bonus songs that are not on the CD: "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - a Shimabukuro sensation on YouTube, and his hit song "Hula Girl."
http://www.amazon.com/Jake-Shimabuk...3772/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326439004&sr=8-1

The CD track list is:
143 (Kelly's Song) 2011
Bohemian Rhapsody
Bring Your Adz
Boy Meets Girl
Go For Broke
Trapped 2010
Variation on a Dance 2010
Pianoforte 2010
Five Dollars Unleaded 2010
Ukulele Bros
Hallelujah
Bohemian Rhapsody - Live Version
http://www.amazon.com/Peace-Love-Ukulele-Jake-Shimabukuro/dp/B00477HOUG/ref=pd_sim_b_1

Sounds like 13 tabs.

I hope I get it as I am going to his concert on February 19th...I definitely want it signed!!

Does the songs that are in the book all on one of Jakes CDs and which one if so? I'm not familiar with his CDs. Thanks for some help.

YES!!!!! Been waiting for this one. Hope this is just the first of many to come-- I want the official tabs for a lot more of his songs than this. We better all buy several copies so there is more incentive for them to publish more. I pre ordered 3 :)

Im kind of surprised he didnt do a sort of compilation tab book. Some of his other songs would be higher in demand than some of the songs off his new cd. Im thinking songs like Let's Dance, Me and Shirley T, Blue Roses Falling, etc.

Im definitely happy in any case, just an observation.

best 15 bucks spent, ever.

Top Bottom