Fly Me To The Moon (Uke-Vocal cover)

ItsAMeCasey

Reaction score
Hey guys, decided to try something different this time and sing for a change. I arranged this song a while ago as an instrumental, but I'm singing it for my voice class in college so I figured I'd tweak it a bit to fit my voice. The swing beat strumming proved more difficult than I expected, but I tried my best to play in time and as clean as possible. I apologize for the junk quality (I don't have batteries atm for my flip video), but hopefully you guys enjoy!

Last edited:
Aloha Casey,....SHAKA BRAH, nicely done..........................BO.......................

Sweet Casey! Especially enjoyed the instrumental break - a really nice arrangement. I dig your voice and it's well suited to a crooner tune like this.... this is actually one of my favorite songs and I've been fooling around with it myself - it's great to see it so well performed.

If you haven't heard it, you might enjoy this version, my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YbnYkHL0Ek It's Sinatra with Count Basie's orchestra performing an arrangement by a young Quincy Jones. This whole album is great - one of the best swing vocal records I've ever heard....

Finally got a chance to listen to it.

Great job on this, Casey. The solo was amazing.

Very very nice

You got a nice voice, and the instrumental part was awesome.

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Thanks so much guys! It's really encouraging to hear compliments about my singing.. I'm pretty much strictly an instrumentalist, but I think I'll be attempting more vocal covers in the future because of all of your guys' encouragement. :)

Casey, man, this was just wonderful stuff. The playing was brilliant but your voice is a revelation mate. You sing really beautiful, so smooth. Loved it! Bravo!

Top Bottom