PDA

View Full Version : LENT, what did you give up?

hybridnightmare
02-07-2008, 08:57 PM
i gave up candy, fast food, and soda. how bout you?

Kateri
02-07-2008, 09:19 PM
the priest at the church I go to said instead of giving up, you should add on. So i'm trying to be more patient with a specific family member of mine. I feel that will be quite challenging for me.

Misguided Musician
02-08-2008, 06:43 PM
To all the asians, I've done the extreme: I gave up Rice! It's so hard cuz I'm so hungry.:(

Terrell
02-08-2008, 07:28 PM
To all the asians, I've done the extreme: I gave up Rice! It's so hard cuz I'm so hungry.:(

haha my friend is trying to do that. i gave him a week at most. i'll not religous so i usually don't ive stuff up. but i'm giving up my old rims on my car:).... for new ones. haha

Misguided Musician
02-08-2008, 07:44 PM
haha my friend is trying to do that. i gave him a week at most. i'll not religous so i usually don't ive stuff up. but i'm giving up my old rims on my car:).... for new ones. haha
haha clever. One of my friends tried giving up rice and she fainted twice, so I decided to give it a shot. Didn't faint so far!:D

NukeDOC
02-08-2008, 07:47 PM
haha clever. One of my friends tried giving up rice and she fainted twice, so I decided to give it a shot. Didn't faint so far!:D
dude, youre too skinny to be giving up rice! hahaha.

i gave up on giving up. so this season im not going to stop smoking haha.

FunkyPeaNutZ
02-09-2008, 10:17 PM
I gave up smoking black and mild cigars. I smoke them like cigarettes. So that is a good thing.

I gave up drinking beer last year, but I always give myself an out. give up beer, so I ended up drinking hard liquor instead.

I don't think I could give up rice. I think that Adkin's diet guy never factored in what pacific islanders/asians eat with every meal.

Bigylittle
02-09-2008, 11:33 PM
I gave up soda xP I'm using Caprisun as my alternative.

misterlee
02-10-2008, 09:24 AM
I gave up procrastinating.

I plan to start on that tomorrow.

Bigylittle
02-11-2008, 01:57 PM
I gave up procrastinating.

I plan to start on that tomorrow.

Haha I see what you did there! ;]

Landon
02-14-2008, 03:38 PM
i gave up my cell phone.

experimentjon
02-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Hah. Maybe I should feel bad for not giving up anything. I guess I've given up on giving things up. There we go!

I can't live without soda. That seems to be a popular one. But water just doesn't cut it when you want something cool and sweet.

Bigylittle
02-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Hah. Maybe I should feel bad for not giving up anything. I guess I've given up on giving things up. There we go!

I can't live without soda. That seems to be a popular one. But water just doesn't cut it when you want something cool and sweet.

Dude tell me about it, all my meals since I quit soda started tasting wack. Try eating McDonalds with orange juice o.o