Covered Bridge Maple Redwood Tenor, as new

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
For sale is a Covered Bridge solid back and sides curly Maple and solid Redwood front Tenor ukulele. To beat all it comes with Peghead geared tuners and Worth Brown strings.
I purchased it just a month ago and love it to death. But, sorry Terry B. as much as I like it I need cash to finish the deal on my new Compass Rose.
But do not fear potential buyers, if you don't love it, after you purchase it, I will take it back and return your money. The traditional, in same condition, and you pay return shipping conditions apply and your window is 3 days after delivery.
This is a magnificent uke to look at and the tone resulting from the match of maple and redwood is truly unique, truly a special one of a kind piece. And just look at the pictures, awesome is the word I would use and second to none near the price range.
The price is $575 delivered, no case included.
Thanks for looking

PS: I'm almost sorry I ordered the Compass Rose.

Attachments

• CBUU.jpg
    CBUU.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 108
  • CBFront.jpg
    CBFront.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 131
  • CBBack.jpg
    CBBack.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 108
  • CBSides.jpg
    CBSides.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 101
  • CBHeadBk.jpg
    CBHeadBk.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 74
Covered Bridge Tenor Ukuelele Price adjustment

Hi, for all to know this uke is being sold for an asking price of $575 OBO.
So if you have any interest please make offer. Its still in the same condition it was on delivery only the strings were changed to Worth Browns.
Also, it was purchased on this thread in mid Dec 2011 and is being sold only because of finance needs. The following UTUBE sample was available then. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ_SNMomOc8&feature=g-all-u&context=G26b2aebFAAAAAAAABAA I can e-mail anyone a sound sample, no video, if you let me know at bobmyers@tampabay.rr.com.
Thanks For Looking,
Bob Myers:)

I'm posting it on the Flea Market now and just added Craigs list since I'm not getting any interest on UU. But boy are you guys passing up a great uke. Someone is about to get lucky. By the way I saw Terry's new Concert and its a steal at $500. Man how can that guy make such awesome ukes for so little is unbelievable. If you havn't heard one or played one you don't know what you missed. This is not a sales pitch its real appreciation. If nobody wants to buy it I'll be happy to have it buried with me.

I'm posting it on the Flea Market now and just added Craigs list since I'm not getting any interest on UU. But boy are you guys passing up a great uke. Someone is about to get lucky. By the way I saw Terry's new Concert and its a steal at $500. Man how can that guy make such awesome ukes for so little is unbelievable. If you havn't heard one or played one you don't know what you missed. This is not a sales pitch its real appreciation. If nobody wants to buy it I'll be happy to have it buried with me.
I'm sure it's not that no one wants to buy it, I Want to buy it, but have recently depleted my uke fund.good luck with the sale, I love that maple neck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom