Wave (Tom Jobim) - Solo Ukulele

OLARN

Reaction score
This is my firs video of the year 2012. I just want to start with the great Tom Jobim in my ukulele version. I'm now trying to do some Bossa Nova with the ukulele. Hope you enjoy this video.

In this video I still using my William King tenor but this time the sound comes from Roland AC-33 amplifier.
http://www.facebook.com/Olarn2000

Excellent work!

Beautiful--longtime Jobim fan here and your Roland is bringing the best out of your performance. Thanks

23skidoo
Beautiful playing, Olarn, and a really nice arrangement..... great chord melody, very well done!
Thank you very much.

Gerald Ross
Excellent work!
Thank you very much.

Gwynedd
Beautiful--longtime Jobim fan here and your Roland is bringing the best out of your performance. Thanks
Thank you. I'm now trying to study more about Jobim's music though. It's very beautiful.

Trinimon
Simply beautiful playing Olarn! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much.

RyRod
Nice Job, Olarn!

You even have the king of swing uke commenting!
Thank you. This should make me so happy!!!

Dougf
Very nice, definitely do some more Jobim!
Thank you so much. I definitely do some more.

That video has a really beautiful sound.

wow, great arrangement. It's my goal for this year to go deeper into music theory, and I hope to be able to arrange music using more complex chords like the ones you used in this video. Amazing!

That was beautiful!!!
Love Jobim, love wave, love the William King ukes and the Roland sounds great, too.
What pickup are you using?

elisdad
That video has a really beautiful sound.
Thanks for watching.

ItsAMeCasey
wow, great arrangement. It's my goal for this year to go deeper into music theory, and I hope to be able to arrange music using more complex chords like the ones you used in this video. Amazing!
Thank you for your comments. My trick of using tension chords is to experiment on different voicing and you'll find more interesting sound of it. Most of the time, I don't know how to call them. It really fun to do so.

ukulele64
That was beautiful!!!
Love Jobim, love wave, love the William King ukes and the Roland sounds great, too.
What pickup are you using?
Thanks for watching. the pickup I use is Mi-Si acoustic trio.

smellofstrings
Your uke is
Thank you so much.

Top Bottom