WTB: Risa LP Sunburst Tenor

Chickenstein

Reaction score
This may be a longshot, but does anyone have a Risa LP Sunburst Mahogany Tenor?

Cosmetics aren't really a factor with me, as long as they don't affect playability.

I know I am being extremely specific, but that's really the only one I want. If I can't find one used, I may have to save more and reluctantly buy it new.

Anyway, is there one out there?

quite possibly the best electric ukulele.

(well at least one that is under $1000. Check out Mann, Sonntag or Specimen electric ukes before judging the Risa to be expensive lol)

Too late, sold mine in the spring. Oh yeah, terrific player, just thinning out.

I should have one within a week. It was ordered a week ago and according to DHL tracking went through customs in San Francisco yesterday and is at USPS for delivery. However, I don't think it will be for sale - at least for quite some time. I will give a review on the forum after I play it for a bit.

garywj,

If you will, may I ask what was the absolute total with shipping and where you ordered?

I've still got a little hope on used, but I may have to go that way.

With shipping about $750 US. I ordered it from Uke Surfer in Germany. I assume that is Risa's outlet.

garywj,

Thanks for the reply. I don't want to spend that much, but I may have to. This thing is calling me.

Are you getting the exact one I described? I'll be VERY interested in your review when it gets there...

The order form shows a "RISA LP Tenor cherry sunburst UKELP432CS". I looked for others, and considered some, but the wait time was 4 months or so and the price was almost 3X the price for the RISA. I will post something on the forum after I use it for a couple of days. I will also use it in a video in the near future.

If there was a "Blueburst," I'd order new without hesitation.

One more bump, before I give up. I'll also consider other colors, at this point.

Also, if anyone knows the cheapest (including shipping and VAT charges to US) place to buy new, that would be appreciated.

You can buy it from Rick himself in Germany, check their website.

Top Bottom