Dailu Ukulele January 15th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

Managed to do several videos yesterday, but this is the video I did on holiday!

Page: 327
Song: Supercalifraglisticexpialdocious

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

nice setting Joey and a lovely bash at the song mate...looks like an awesome spot. Where was the happy holiday?

Aloha Joey..
ahhhh a mary poppins song..loved it...,wow making videos on your birthday vacation eh..nice...Hope you aredoing fine...haven't seen or heard much from you....Happy strummings...
How does Martin Strings work for you?? Hmmm

Very nice performance! I can barely say the title, let alone sing and play the song. Looks like your holiday had a very tranquil setting.

nice setting Joey and a lovely bash at the song mate...looks like an awesome spot. Where was the happy holiday?

It was in Deer Park which is just between Looe and Liskard in Cornwall, beautiful, peaceful place :D Loved strumming my Uke on the balcony overlooking the lake :D

Aloha Joey..
ahhhh a mary poppins song..loved it...,wow making videos on your birthday vacation eh..nice...Hope you aredoing fine...haven't seen or heard much from you....Happy strummings...
How does Martin Strings work for you?? Hmmm

I needed to cut back on phone calls because of ££, but I might phone you this evening to have a catch up :D Haven't tried the Martin Strings yet, plan to soon though :D Oh and your card arrived and came with me to the cabin, thanks so much :D

Top Bottom