Collings UC1 Koa Concert<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

hi folks

I have a beautiful ukulele here, a Collings UC1 Koa Concert for sale.

<SOLD><SOLD><SOLD>

For specs and a video demo of the instrument, see the video below, filmed this morning:

As you can see it is in wonderful condition without blemish and sounds amazing. Only selling to fund purchase of a custom Collings uke up for build shortly. You won't be disappointed, these ukes are incredible, superbly balanced, light as a feather and incredible volume and resonance.

It also comes with a custom, form fitted hardshell case.

List price: $1450
Cheapest online price available: $1305 (at Elderly, this does not include the extra cost of shipping)

MY ASKING PRICE: $1050 shipped and fully insured anywhere!!!

Here's another song demo:

Please PM me if interested. Paypal please. Thanks for looking gang! :)

Last edited:
Another amazing uke and amazing price. Good luck with the sale, John!

Eugene you'd make a great drinkin buddy! I just want to jump in All For Me Grog with some back up rhythm and knock back some Guiness. I won't get that song out of my head for the rest of the night LOL!

Great deal on this uke!

Cheers!

DANG. That is such a beautiful uke... Wow. I really can't get over that. If I had the cash, I would spring for it right now. Sadly, most of my disposable income just went into a glock... -sigh- such hard choices in this life :(

thankyou for your kind words you guys. Ron, would love to have a couple o' pints with you anytime mate.

The ukulele is now sold everyone.

Aloha Eugene,
wow that was fast....it sounds awesome....and was a great price.....hope alls well...take care and many blessings...
wheres the grog?? here in hawaii mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom