TULULELE advice...

ukeninam

Reaction score
Today I saw the most awesomest uke ever at my uke teacher's place, the Tululele by EARNEST INSTRUMENTS. he's letting me borrow it till our next lesson and he's willing to sell it to me. He hasn't quite given me a set price($150 ish) and I want it...

The thing is it has some mileage-he retired the instrument while on tour a roadie picked up the mic stand it was hanged on and fell right on the bottom cracking the bottom,basically around the amp plug in. Well good thing he was staying at his friends place who is a carpenter and was able to glue it and clamp it over night and it was okay to play for the rest of his tour and is still perfect to play now.

It works perfectly and can be amped or played un amplified. I love how it looks and it just CALLED OUT TO ME when i saw it and played it for the first time.

On the Earnest Instruments site its listed as $600.00 US,
how much should i pay for something that is USED and damaged but repaired? I absolutely trust my teacher would not try to sell me something he thought was "junk"- as it is TOTALLY not. i posted some pics. feedback please.

**also if you saw my other GLUE post I'm just about to start "repairing" the crack on my old harmony**

and no the cat did not come with the uke. my cat was totally admiring it!

Attachments

• DSC00077.jpg
    DSC00077.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC00079.jpg
    DSC00079.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00080.jpg
    DSC00080.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 96
Aw man, I'm so jealous. It looks awesome (butterscotch is my favourite tele colour) and I've heard they're pretty solid as well. That's a bargain, I'd go for it for sure.

I have one of these. I'm interested in selling if anyone would like it. I like it a lot, but don't play it enough.

Feel free to pm me for pics and details. If anyone decides to buy it, I will provide them with care and feeding instructions I got from Joel Eckhaus, who built the uke.

It was built in 2003 and is blonde with a black pickguard.

I'll be happy to answer any questions.

I have one of these. I'm interested in selling if anyone would like it. I like it a lot, but don't play it enough.

Feel free to pm me for pics and details. If anyone decides to buy it, I will provide them with care and feeding instructions I got from Joel Eckhaus, who built the uke.

It was built in 2003 and is blonde with a black pickguard.

I'll be happy to answer any questions.
You would probably get a lot more looks if it's posted in the Ukulele Marketplace. You would need to list the price, shipping costs, included accessories and payment method. Pictures would be invaluable.

Top Bottom