Miniature ukes for sale

weerpool

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm kinda new to this forum and I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm currently in the process of doing a batch build of the Tiny TAngi- inspired miniature ukes. So far I had CHerry, African mahogany, narra, padauk, sapele and koa wood on the list. If anyone is interested, kindly send me a PM or email. I will also be posting pics and YouTube video links for extra info. Thanks,

Johnny

here's a link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=U...&v=fdI5VcumWP4&feature=player_detailpage#t=3s

Last edited:
Are these tiny uke playable? The pic in your profile indicated they might be large enough to play, if I'm looking right.

yeah con, playable, check the video link bro. Awesome work Johnny, love em, very nice. What kind of prices will you be asking? The headstock shape is pretty trippy he he

Thanks eugene. My work computer won't allow me to see any videos, but will allow me to browse around here. Kind of the goods and bads of working for the gov't.

Are these tiny uke playable? The pic in your profile indicated they might be large enough to play, if I'm looking right.

Yes they are. 8" scale, 11" total length from headstock to body. 1.5" thick and is domed in the back. It is a real instrument per se, just real small and fun to play and look at

yeah con, playable, check the video link bro. Awesome work Johnny, love em, very nice. What kind of prices will you be asking? The headstock shape is pretty trippy he he

Thank you sir! I'm glad you liked it. The cherry minis I sell for $70. It comes with bloodwood or padauk bindings and custom rosette. The mahogany,sapele and kOa are $ 150 shipping included

Weerpool, in another thread I saw your answer about "naming ukes" and it hit a nerve. Please read the story in the link embedded in my signature below to see both how and why I named mine what I did. It's not just about naming my uke either, there's plenty more in it that might interest you.

Thanks,
Scott

yep, still building. send me a pm if youre interested.

Any around with settled strings you could strum a bit or links to other videos of folks playing any? My acquisition syndrome is most acute with miniatures (I started my own business for dollhouses and minis when I was 16 - had to give it up for college but have been collecting/making miniatures for a lonnnnnnnng time). Would love a playable mini, and even micro, uke sometime. :)

Last edited:
ive sold quite a bit of this miniature ones last year to my surprise. the difference with the ones i build are the fretboard are much wider than the Tiny Tangi.

video sample

Any around with settled strings you could strum a bit or links to other videos of folks playing any? My acquisition syndrome is most acute with miniatures (I started my own business for dollhouses and minis when I was 16 - had to give it up for college but have been collecting/making miniatures for a lonnnnnnnng time). Would love a playable mini, and even micro, uke sometime. :)

Wow, I really really like your work.
Would you be willing to ship to Europe?

Maybe we can do some sort of package deal, Sven?

These are too cute! Don't even have my first yet and I already want a mini as well LOL. I'm so tiny too that little pocket ukes would pretty much fit me perfectly. Haha. Awesome work! I'm always in awe of people's uke building skills.

sent you an email

Hey guys, I'm kinda new to this forum and I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm currently in the process of doing a batch build of the Tiny TAngi- inspired miniature ukes. So far I had CHerry, African mahogany, narra, padauk, sapele and koa wood on the list. If anyone is interested, kindly send me a PM or email. I will also be posting pics and YouTube video links for extra info. Thanks,

Johnny

dear johnny, your messagebox here is full! ;) i sent you an email. :music:

sincerely,
rene

p.s. i'm new! my search for a tangi mini brought me here many times, so finally i joined. :eek:

hey johnny,

ive tried messaging you quite a bit. i just managed to get back onto these forums and your inbox is full. give me a shout sometime.

Top Bottom