a ukulele tribute to the British Invasion

I watched this earlier, excellent job to everyone! Thanks for putting together another great compilation video. This one was exceptional!

I like that, nice one

Thanks for letting be a part of this, John.

It turned out great, AND I have a bunch of YouTube channels to go and check now!

(Now, to teach Fitncrafty how to play "Summer Song"...)

-Kurt​

Great stuff, and very professionally put together. Great sound and picture. Ole!

Thanks, friends! Be sure to check out the individual channels of the contributors!

By the way, I'm currently working on a couple more projects like these, so let me know if you're interested in participating. The only problem is that the deadline for video submissions is fast approaching!

Great Stuff. Admitting my age here... sang every word of every song. LOVED IT! Thanks for assembling this video. Gave me some good ideas of tunes to add to my list!

Well! That took me back. So much so that I ended up following links on You Tube and forgot to come back here and comment.

An excellent compilation. Brought back memories of my University days.

Thank you! Don't you think the sixties was the best decade musically?

That was great fun to watch. Another great compilation. Thanks John

Aloha Bruddah Keone,
Awesome brah..Love the collaboration....Much Mahalos for putting it together...what a nice bunch of videos. soo cool man..(ha ha my 60's lingo)..Yup da 60's was awesome..70's disco...what happened? he he

Top Bottom